We are delighted that you are interested in making Ocean Springs, Mississippi your place to work. Whether you are relocating a business or are interested in starting a business here, we are ready to help. Below you will find some links and resources to help you start or grow your business. The Ocean Springs Chamber of Commerce-Main Street-Tourism Bureau is the marketing arm for the City of Ocean Springs, so we would be pleased to meet with you and discuss ways you can market your business
The ambassador program is a leadership opportunity for chamber members who are dedicated to serving as official chamber representatives to the larger Ocean Springs community. The mission of the ambassador program is to cultivate community leaders who will serve as the link between current
Business After Hours
This is a monthly networking event of Chamber members, guests, and business affiliates hosted by member businesses. This is a chance to mingle over light refreshments and hors d’oeuvres while promoting your business.
Breakfast with Mayor
Serving as an opportunity for local business owners and interested citizens to meet and mingle with the Mayor of Ocean Springs, Breakfast with the Mayor is a quarterly event in an informal setting to learn about the plans and developments happening throughout the City.
Other Breakfast Events
To help the community get to know our town leaders, we host Cappuccino with Cops and Frappuccino with Fire each year. These are networking breakfasts for Chamber members, guests, and business affiliates to mingle over refreshments with our law enforcement and first responders. It is a chance to hear from the Fire and Police Chiefs.
To celebrate the opening of businesses throughout town, we offer ribbon cutting events for our local businesses. The community is invited to celebrate with us and check out these new businesses around town. When a new business opens, we will be there with the ribbon and scissors to welcome you.
Through economic vitality, we can show you how to strengthen the community’s economic assets while diversifying its economic base. This page is dedicated to new businesses in town or those thinking about joining the Ocean Springs business community, we are here to help.
Membership Benefits – Joining our Chamber
- Featured in Ocean Springs Town Tour Guide (shopping, dining, lodging and recreation).
- Featured on the Ocean Springs Chamber of Commerce-Main Street-Tourism Bureau’s (OSCMSTB) website (all categories including “services”).
- Promotion in Chamber-Main Street’s member eblasts.
- Featured in the Town Walking Map (those tourist entities in the downtown district area).
- Promotion on OSCMSTB social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, You Tube).
- Promotion of opportunities at signature events.
- Promotion of business through community events.
- Promotion of business brochures in Ocean Springs Visitors Center (over 400 visitors per month).
- Opportunities for media exposure as the marketing arm of the City of Ocean Springs.
- Advertising opportunities including co-ops and town mentions in print publications locally and regionally.
- Monthly networking meetings & opportunities.
- Member to Member opportunities.
- Dedicated staff and board of directors (15-20 leaders from small business to corporate coast community).
- Professional & business development seminars.
- Exclusive volunteer opportunities to enhance your knowledge of the community and the people within, while promoting your business (Chamber Ambassador Program).
- Shaping economic development through the OSCMSTB programs and throughout town.
- Advocacy to benefit local business and community.
- Voice of the business community on critical issues.
- Resources for business development, growth and connections (including statistical data, research & business directories).
- Through our numerous local, state and national partnerships, the Chamber-Main Street-Tourism Bureau will utilize a large network of resources and partnerships to serve your business and the community in Jackson County, Mississippi Gulf Coast and beyond.
- Part of an organization that stands to improve the quality of life by conserving our natural resources, improving education, keeping Ocean Springs beautiful and supporting other community needs.
- Chamber Rewards Program (Office Depot)
- Business to business referrals.
- Chance to wine community awards.
- Member to member networking opportunities.
- Complimentary ribbon cutting ceremony
Breakfast with Mayor
A Breakfast with the Mayor is a community event held quarterly throughout the year. People in the community have a chance to have a complimentary breakfast, courtesy of the Ocean Springs Chamber and a Chamber member sponsor, at a Chamber member restaurant or business and hear about the state of the City and updates from the Mayor and Aldermen. It is also a chance for people of the community to chat with other local businesses as well as Chamber and City officials.
If your business is interested in sponsoring a Breakfast with the Mayor, call the Chamber at 228-875-4424 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss possible sponsorship at the next available Breakfast with the Mayor.
2023 Breakfast with Mayor Dates:
February 15 – The Lady May, 708 Washington Avenue
Sponsored by: Ocean Springs Carnival Association
July 19 – Firehouse Subs, 1545 Bienville Blvd Suite 17
Sponsored by: Coldwell Banker Smith Homes
September 14 – Aztecas, 1618 Bienville Blvd
Sponsored by: Ingalls Shipbuilding
All breakfasts are held from 8-9 a.m. in person. Events are free for community leaders and friends to attend
Other Breakfast Events
We want to help our community get to know our local law enforcement officers and first responders. They work hard day and night to help keep this City safe. We host Cappuccino with Cops and Frappuccino with Fire each year. These are networking breakfasts for Chamber members, guests, and business affiliates to mingle over refreshments with our law enforcement and first responders. The Chiefs of Police for the Ocean Springs Police Department and Ocean Springs Fire Department speak at each event providing updates and tips to the community.
If your business is interested in sponsoring one of these first responder events, call the Chamber at 228-875-4424 or email at email@example.com to discuss possible sponsorship at the next available breakfast event.
2023 First Responder Breakfasts:
- March 15 – Coffee Fusion, 2228 Bienville Blvd.
Sponsored by: MS Gulf Coast YMCA
- May 17 – The District Coffee, 1301 Government Street
Sponsored by: Singing River Hospital System
All breakfasts are held from 8-9 a.m. in person. Events are free for community leaders and friends to attend.
Other events will be listed as they become available
Business After Hours
Business After Hours is a business networking event held monthly at host businesses throughout the community. This excellent networking opportunity is in a relaxed setting with refreshments and light hors d’oeuvres.
If your business is interested in sponsoring a Business After Hours event, call the Chamber at 228-875-4424 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss possible sponsorship at the next available Breakfast with the Mayor.
2022 Business After Hours Dates:
January 26 – Selah Pilates & Wellness, 2501 Bienville Blvd Suite 3
February 26 – Coast Aesthetics, 1801-C Government St
March 30 – Coldwell Banker Smith Homes, 6913 Washington Ave
April 20 – Citizens Bank of Philadelphia, 2702 Bienville Blvd
May 18 – The First Bank, 1700 Government St
June 29 – OS Lumber & Supply, 1611 Government St.
July 21 – Merchants & Marine Bank, 2802 Bienville Blvd
August 17 – Mississippi Songwriters Association at the Mary C. O’Keefe Cultural Center, 1600 Government St
September 28 – It’s All Arranged, 7353 Bienville Blvd
October 26 – Singing River Federal Credit Union, 3070 Bienville Blvd
November 16 – Ethotera Art Studio, 432 Porter Ave
Chamber members and the community are invited to attend this excellent networking opportunity in a relaxed social setting. Our host will provide refreshments and light hors d’oeuvres.
Bring your business cards, a $5 donation and meet community leaders and business professionals.
For details on the Business After Hours, please contact the Ocean Springs Chamber of Commerce – Main Street – Tourism Bureau at 228-875-4424.
A ribbon cutting is a celebration of the opening of a new business in town. By tradition a local chamber of commerce helps a new business get a little notice by welcoming the business to the community by way of a ribbon cutting. Each new business to town is encouraged to reach out to the Ocean Springs Chamber of Commerce – Main Street – Tourism Bureau to inquiry about hosting a ribbon cutting. This is a great way to get notice in the community and to welcome surrounding business professionals and community members to take a moment to check out your new business. Give us a call or email us to find out more! 228-875-4424 or email@example.com.