Click here to download, call 228-875-4424 or email Membership@oceanspringschamber.com today!
Mission Statement: To promote tourism, provide progressive leadership for economic and community vitality for the greater Ocean Springs, Jackson County area and gulf coast and to enhance local culture and preserve quality of life through planned growth, diversification and beautification.
BENEFITS AND OPPORTUNITIES OF MEMBERSHIP
- Marketing opportunities to be featured in Chamber publications, Discover Ocean Springs Tourism Guide, and downtown Walking Map.
- Listing/exposure through the Chamber-Main Street-Tourism Bureau website directory.
- Display of business information pieces at Chamber of Commerce/Visitor Center to share with the community, visitors and potential residents.
- Networking opportunities via Breakfast with the Mayor, Business After Hours, Ambassador Program, Professional Development, and events.
- Stay up to date on community events via email blasts.
- Calendar of Events.
- Part of a marketing campaign and access to marketing ideas, seminars and partnerships.
- A voice for the business and professional community on critical issues.
- Resources for business development, growth and connections (including statistical data, research & business directories).
- When the Chamber is contacted for referrals, only members of the Chamber-Main Street-Tourism Bureau are recommended.
- Volunteer opportunities to enhance your knowledge of the community and people within.
- Complimentary Ribbon Cutting ceremony.
- Through our numerous local, state and national partnerships, the Chamber-Main Street-Tourism Bureau will utilize a large network of resources and partnerships to serve your business and the community in Jackson County, Mississippi Gulf Coast and beyond.
- Part of an organization that stands to improve the quality of life by conserving our natural resources, improving education, keeping Ocean Springs beautiful and supporting other community needs.
DOING BUSINESS IN OCEAN SPRINGS
Whether you are starting a business with us, relocating a business or growing your business, we are focused on helping you be successful. With our walkable community, bustling Bienville Boulevard and proximatey to the beach, we pride ourselves on being a business friendly community. With more than 350,000 to 500,000 visitors to our town of 17,500, there is plenty of opportunity and activity.
This is our Business Page for the Ocean Springs Chamber of Commerce-Main Street-Tourism Bureau. We offer a variety of ways to grow your business and stay connected. From new business resources to networking opportunities to marketing advice, our team at the Chamber-Main Street-Tourism Bureau wants to see your business thrive. Hear more from some of our local businesses by clicking on our YouTube Channel link. Click here to visit our YouTube Channel!